Sunday, November 18, 2012

A new hope

About this time of year I start blogging again. Blogger/Google won't let me combine my accounts and it's too much work to be logging in and out of different google accounts, so I gave up and started a new blog. Blogger won't give me my old blog's name, even though I changed the name of the old one. Oh well, it was mostly just me bitching about my extended family and my mom regularly freaking out on me about this time of year, and the crazy that runs rampant in my family, including me. It seems that the past four years I've been in a slump and it's time to get out of it.

I'm going to try to keep this a little less bitchy and a little more positive. I need a bright spot in my life. I need somewhere to tell myself how awesome I am so I can start believing it. Somewhere to encourage myself. Somewhere I can tell myself all I have to be thankful for. Somewhere I can be my own cheerleader. And if I can't do that for myself, no one else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment